« Back to Glossary Index
- Why Movement Therapies Help
- Glossary: Masgutova Neurosensorimotor Reflex Integration
- How Retained Primitive Reflexes Impact Brain Function at Any AgeDr. Peter Scire has dedicated his academic and clinical career over the past 15 years to working with complex neurological disorders in both adults and children. He received his Doctorate in Chiropractic from Life University as well as extensive post-doctoral training in functional neurology with concentrations in childhood developmental disorders, vestibular rehabilitation and brain injury rehabilitation.
- How Retained Primitive Reflexes Impact Your Child’s Brain Development
- The Foundational Role of the Vagus Nerve
Hi, I'm Tara
I'm passionate about helping parents like you because I have been in your shoes. My Child Will Thrive is the resource I wish I had found years ago.
Search this site
It Takes a Village
Request to join our Facebook group to connect with parents just like you who are looking for support and community.