Why I Created the Autism, ADHD, and Sensory Processing Disorder Summit
June 6, 2017
The Autism, ADHD, and Sensory Processing Disorder Summit is a unique online event for parents that will help you identify opportunities to help your child.
Having a child with Autism, ADHD or Sensory Processing Disorder is challenging. Figuring out what to do to help them is just as challenging.
Join us for 10 days of eye-opening information into the root causes of your child's neurological dysfunction. Imagine learning about what may have caused their symptoms and how to address them with nutrition, biomedical and leverage the power of positive neuroplasticity to improve function, health, and their lives.
Listen to the podcast for more information.
Highlights of Todays Podcast
- My daughter wants our story shared to help other children (2:12)
- Symptom Clusters (3:40)
- I put together experienced doctors, researchers, therapists, and product developers (3:55)
- Who will be joining me on the Summit? (5:05)
- Primitive Reflexes and how they impact development of the brain (7:58)
- Summit speaker Trudy Scott talks about anxiety and nutrition (9:10)
- Self-care for parents of children with special needs (12:15)
- Why poop matters (13:35)
- GAPS diet (13:50)
- Getting the most out of attending an in-person or online summit (24:00)
Want to watch the video version of today's podcast?
Affiliate Link Disclaimer: Some of the links above are affiliate links, which means that if you choose to make a purchase, My Child Will Thrive may earn a commission. This commission comes at no additional cost you. I do not recommend products and services lightly and would not recommend anything here that I haven't or wouldn't use myself.