Self care: How to achieve peak health and lasting fat loss with Jason Seib
October 11, 2018
Jason Seib is a fat loss coach, author, and speaker living in the Pacific Northwest of the US with his wife and 3 daughters.
Jason works almost exclusively with women who are frustrated with their bodies, helping them to change their perspectives and develop a healthier mindset while simultaneously teaching them the important lifestyle factors that create health and sustainable fat loss so they can stop going to war with their bodies, get off the yo-yo dieting rollercoaster, get healthy, and be happy in their skin forever.
Jason's clients say “he understands women better than they understand themselves.” His clients typically reach a level of sustainable, permanent change that encompasses many areas of their life, both physically and psychologically.
- How Jason helps and why his perspective creates success (1:51)
- The underlying whole health perspective (4:24)
- Fat-loss is not successful when the body is starved (9:36)
- The impact of that type of emotional stress (15:05)
- Jason's 10-minute meditation (21:33)
- Jason's AltShift Diet (37:44)
Resources and Links
For the full transcript of this episode, head over to the FREE Resource Library