Calming the Chaos – How to Address Challenging Behaviours with Dayna Abraham
September 13, 2018
Dayna Abraham, author of best-selling book The Superkids Activity Guide to Conquering Every Day and founder of the popular blog, Lemon Lime Adventures, helps parents and education professionals unlock the unique superpowers in children so they can live a more peaceful life filled with clarity, connection, and empowerment by providing them with a proven plan designed to Calm the Chaos™ of everyday life.
- How Lemon Lime Adventures got started (1:40)
- Learning parenting moment (7:40)
- Why did Dayna feel like a bad parent? And why you shouldn't. (8:50)
- What resources do parents get the most use out of at Lemon Lime Adventures (11:00)
- Tips for successful routines with your children (14:20)
- The Superkids Activity Guide (15:55)
- Calm the Chaos program – Your Guide to Challenging Behaviours (19:40)
Resources and Links
For the full transcript of this episode, head over to the FREE Resource Library
Affiliate Link Disclaimer: Some of the links above are affiliate links, which means that if you choose to make a purchase, My Child Will Thrive may earn a commission. This commission comes at no additional cost you. I do not recommend products and services lightly and would not recommend anything here that I haven't or wouldn't use myself.