Tyler Dahm – How IonCleanse Foot Baths Aid Detox
March 29, 2018
Tyler Dahm is a Holistic Health Practitioner with a background in biochemistry. She is internationally recognized as a detoxification expert as well as an authority on autism treatment. Tyler left private practice to focus on training physicians and practitioners on treating autism, chronic health conditions, and detoxification full-time. She is the founder of Rogue Recovery, a non-profit that educates parents on autism treatment. She is also a coordinator for the Colorado Chapter of Talk about Curing Autism (TACA).
- Tyler's personal story with IonCleanse by AMD (4:00)
- What treatments they started with (5:00)
- Tyler's Hail Mary (7:00)
- Four months after starting IonCleanse (9:30)
- The Thinking Mom's Revolution Study (10:00)
- IonCleanse Foot Bath (14:00)
- Eccrine pathway (17:00)
- Create a rest and digest (25:00)
- Indication of detox and water, what do you see? (29:00)
- Typical treatment protocols (39:00)
Resources and Links
For the full transcript of this episode, head over to the FREE Resource Library
Affiliate Link Disclaimer: Some of the links above are affiliate links, which means that if you choose to make a purchase, My Child Will Thrive may earn a commission. This commission comes at no additional cost you. I do not recommend products and services lightly and would not recommend anything here that I haven't or wouldn't use myself.