Hello! I am so happy that you have decided to start here at My Child Will Thrive, where you’ll find a supportive community and learn about how to help your child with a neurodevelopmental disorder thrive. Along the way, I’ll provide you with relevant, up-to-date and timely information to help you make decisions along with your practitioners about the course of treatment and therapies you’ll use to help your child recover from neurodevelopmental disorders and the many underlying conditions.
You are in the right place if you have a child with a diagnosis, or you suspect they may be showing signs and symptoms of, any of the following:
- Autism spectrum disorder (ASD)
- Pervasive developmental disorder not otherwise specified (PDD-NOS)
- Sensory processing disorder (SPD)
- Auditory processing disorder (APD)
- Developmental coordination disorder (DCD)
- Attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder (ADHD)
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Childhood apraxia of speech (CAS) or verbal dyspraxia
- Learning disabilities
And the list goes on…
As a parent or caregiver, you want your children to be happy, healthy and thriving — and to be the best version of themselves they can be. That’s our mission at My Child Will Thrive.
Take a moment to watch the introductory video below to learn about My Child Will Thrive and how we can serve you. In it I’ll tell you about the number one mistake I made with my daughter and how you can avoid it with your child and speed up their recovery as a result.